OnPik provides a fast and convenient way for you to share media through our content sharing platform. OnPik allows you to emboss Twitter and other messages on selected photographs for free. The photo message will be sent to you electronically to save, print, and / or share on social media. Just visit an OnPik profile, select a Tweet or message, select a photograph and click Send. It's simple!
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe collect the following types of information.
Information you may provide us directlyInformation you provide us may include your name, email address, photographs, mobile phone number, username, real name, password, Facebook ID, Twitter ID, messages, Tweets, Facebook posts, and other social media content. This would include communications between you and OnPik. For example, we may send you emails or other messages related to the Service (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Information Collected Through our Mobile AppAdditionally, we collect usage information and information about your mobile device. This information allows us to understand how users access and utilize the mobile application. Once a user has downloaded and started using OnPik, we automatically collect information such as the model, manufacturer and OS version of device used, MAC (Media Access Control) address, device identifiers, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), and time-stamped logs of messages sent and received including sender and recipient and data exchanges], and network status (WiFi, etc.). We use all of this information to investigate trends and to restructure and improve the OnPik application. We also detect when users take actions relating to messages as further described below.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by OnPik. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Invite Friends If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, OnPik does not have access to or control this communication.
Analytics informationWe use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Log file informationLog file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the OnPik application on your device
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe will not sell or share your information to third parties outside OnPik without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your informationWe may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that OnPik is part of, or that become part of that group or contractors / consultants ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymous data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
We may also share your personal information with third parties including as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
- Payment partners to fulfill premium products as part of the Service.
Responding to legal requestsWe may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and settingsUpdate your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
How long we keep your User Content:Following termination or deactivation of your account, OnPik, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACYOnPik does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Contact informationIf you have any questions about this Agreement please contact OnPik at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at:
18262 n 93rd Pl
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
2013 OnPik, Inc. and SpiffBox, Inc. All rights reserved.